What is Handwrytten?
Handwrytten is a service that allows you to send handwritten notes and cards with your message written in pen and ink. It uses robots to write the notes, so they look and feel like they were written by hand.
- Handwrytten has a wide selection of cards to choose from, or you can upload your own stationery.
- You can choose from a variety of handwriting styles.
- Handwrytten can also include business cards and gift cards within the envelopes.
- Handwrytten is available online, through mobile apps, and through Zapier and Salesforce.
How to use
To use Handwrytten, simply select a card, type your message, and hit send! Then, Handwrytten's robotic handwriting machines will "wryte" your message in realistic handwriting on the card, address the envelope, and place it in the mail with a real stamp.
Handwrytten is perfect for sending thank-you notes, birthday cards, holiday cards, or any other occasion where you want to make a special impression. It's also a great way to add a personal touch to your business communications.
Here are some examples of how Handwrytten can be used:
- Send thank-you notes to clients, customers, or employees.
- Send birthday cards to friends and family.
- Send holiday cards to your loved ones.
- Send promotional cards to potential customers.
- Send follow-up cards after sales meetings.
- Send thank-you notes to donors or volunteers.
- Send congratulations cards to new graduates or employees.
- Send get-well cards to friends or family who are sick.
- Send sympathy cards to friends or family who have lost a loved one.
Handwrytten is a great way to add a personal touch to your communications. It's perfect for any occasion where you want to make a special impression.